Google

Search This Blog

Small Backyard Space



This is such a relaxing
outdoor space.
It may be small
but looks so fresh in there
plus it has a small
cottage beside it
that could function
as a kitchen
and it is so pretty too.
Everything looks girly-girly
which I love very much.
Oh just look at all those
pretty and cute plates  and
teapots and all those gorgeous
fabrics inside.
You can cook some snacks
and refreshments
inside like those muffins
and serve it outside
where you can chill a little
and relax a lot♥



















images: micasa

3 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So very sweet, I love it :) xx

Paola Lauretano said...

I love this interior design!!!!
Kisses doll!!!
Expressyourself

My Facebook

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I love these kitchens proposals. Very colorful. Keep in touch