Google

Search This Blog

Gorgeous Home in Brisbane






This gorgeous home in Brisbane
looks so relaxing
with its lanai by the garden
looking so serene
with its green and white
color theme.
I think that would be my favorite
space in this house.
And oh I love the simplicity
of the dining room
with its rustic table and
a lovely lighting fixture.
And I love the 
bathroom
too.
I am loving that this room
has lots of mirrors
in just one wall
yet it does not look crazy
at all and there are ample
natural light coming in this bathroom
and the marble is awesome.
This home in Brisbane
really is gorgeous.



































 
images: via

1 comment:

JeannLiew | Luminnej said...

This is a nice cosy home, not too outrageously loud, just nice, like you said here. Love rooms that have ample of sunlight *_^

Good post!

Jeann | LUMINNEJ